- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?
Four Year Strong
Enemy Of The World [Special Edition]
Four Year Strong - It Must Really Suck to Be Four Year Strong
World’s Oldest Living Person Credits Health to Sushi and Sleep
Born on March 5, 1898, to kimono-makers in Osaka, Japan, 116-year-old Misao Okawa thanks a good night’s sleep and lots of sushi for her health, she told The Telegraph.
“Eat and sleep and you will live a long time,” she told the newspaper. “You have to learn to relax.”